Sunday, October 16th 2011
At Prayer House at 8:37 PM
I have a lot I want to talk about now, but I cannot write much because I am to leave shortly. I will keep this one precise, then write more later. First, I have not given “Roshni” the $7.70 yet, but I plan to. At the suggestion of many, I went to the “International Church” today in Patan, Kathmandu, and the sermon was on giving. I guess that's a sign!
Second, I am trekking to Everest with Roshan. We leave Tuesday, and won't be returning until over a week later. I met a guy at church today named John, who has hiked Everest Base Camp. He gave several good suggestions. Really, it is risky, but I am trusting that God will get me and Roshan through. I will pray for strength and smarts, especially if/when dealing with altitude sickness. It is kind of crazy how this trekking trip has worked out so far, but I will hopefully talk more about that later. I don't think I'll have internet on the mountain so it might be a while. I will try to post something if I can!
I will be attempting Mount Everest (Base Camp that is) so please, be praying for me! Thanks for following my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment